Artist. Trickster. Activist.
Natasha Mayers: an Un-Still Life is a new documentary film that follows Maine’s “most committed activist artist” in her quest to engage with the questions that face people-of-conscience today.
Humor. Anger. Love. Outrage. Grief.
Hear Natasha’s inspirational call to activism; join her and filmmakers Anita Clearfield and Geoffrey Leighton at the virtual film premiere – free to all and all are welcome!
Step-by-Step: How to Join Us for the Virtual Premiere & Talkback
Need to troubleshoot? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and we will be in touch with support.
- At 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, go to vimeo.com/showcase/natashamayers to view the film.
- At 7:00 p.m., click the START WATCHING button.
- To view the film in full-screen mode, click the full-screen icon in the lower right corner of the video viewer. This will provide the optimal film viewing experience.
- After the film concludes, click the ESC key on your keyboard to get out of full-screen mode so that you can…
- Join us for the Zoom Q&A Talkback! Click the button in the video viewer at the end of the credits or the link in the film screening page description to enter the post-screening discussion. (Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88619127620)